In addition to our standard rules of play, by booking online you agree:
- You will adhere to the latest government guidelines for COVID-19 for the duration of your booking (This may change). Currently as of 1st May 2021 – This means one table with a maximum of 6 (including children).
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- All bookings are non transferable and are non refundable. NB. We will allow in exceptional circumstances transferring the booking if COVID symptoms are present. 2 hours notice is required. Bookings will not be changed if contacted within 2 hours of the play time starting.
- In the event of another lockdown, any purchases made for the lockdown period will be held and be valid for another date. This will be arranged by Krazy Kids management team in conjunction with the booking owner.
- Should you be taken ill, with Covid-19 an alternative booking may be made at the discretion of the management upon production of positive test result.
- You will be responsible for your child at all times and all adults in your party will wear a face covering at all times except whilst sat at a table eating or drinking.
- You agree that adults will only be permitted on the play frame for rescue purposes. This applies to the over fours area only. The baby area still allows for supervision. Exceptions will be made for those that need supervision in the play frame. Please make a member of staff aware.
- You confirm that you, or anyone in my party does not have any symptoms of Covid 19 and should any symptoms develop, you will not attend.
- You agree, Krazy Kids will keep the personal details (Name and Number) of the booking holder and any other over 16’s in your booking for 21 days in accordance with NHS Track and Trace.
- On entry to Krazy Kids every over 16 to scan the COVID 19 QR code
- We do not permit the consumption of food & drink unless purchased from the Krazy Kids Café.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.krazykids.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.