Krazy Kids Booking
PLAY SESSION BOOKING
AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES ON 19th JULY, FACE MASKS ARE STILL ENCOURAGED TO PROTECT STAFF AND CUSTOMERS
We have changed our slot availability based on number of available tables. We have 20 tables with a maximum of 6 people per table per booking. If there are more in your group you will need to make a separate booking and tables can be joined together.
If the start time of the play slot has past, eg. You try to book for the 9am slot at 9:10am you won’t be able to book but can reserve the next timed slot. It may be that there is still availability to play and you can check with a member of staff who can take your details and payment at the entrance – subject to availability at the time. Please try as much as possible to pre-book play time in advance.
There is a 30p non-refundable booking fee applied to each booking and in exceptional circumstances where a refund is approved, the booking fee will be deducted from the refund.
3x Sessions each day, see times below.
7 days a week Mon – Sun:
9:00am – 11:00am
11:15am – 1:15pm
1:30pm – 3:30pm
Maximum of six people per booking
Adults & Babies (Non-Crawlers) – Free (Please specify total number of adults coming, there is no need to specify the number of non-crawlers in your booking)
Babies (Crawlers) – £2.50
Children Age 0 – 3 (Walkers) – £4.00
Children Age 4 upwards – £4.50
Childminders / Foster Carers £2.50*
*Proof required on entry
Booking Terms & Conditions
In addition to our standard rules of play, by booking online you agree:
- You will adhere to the latest government guidelines for COVID-19 for the duration of your booking.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- All bookings are non transferable and are non refundable. NB. We will allow in exceptional circumstances transferring the booking if COVID symptoms are present. 2 hours notice is required. Bookings will not be changed if contacted within 2 hours of the play time starting.
- In the event of another lockdown, any purchases made for the lockdown period will be held and be valid for another date. This will be arranged by Krazy Kids management team in conjunction with the booking owner.
- Should you be taken ill, with Covid-19 an alternative booking may be made at the discretion of the management upon production of positive test result.
- You will be responsible for your child at all times and all adults in your party
- You agree that adults will only be permitted on the play frame for rescue purposes. This applies to the over four’s area only. The baby area still allows for supervision. Exceptions will be made for those that need supervision in the play frame. Please make a member of staff aware.
- You confirm that you, or anyone in my party does not have any symptoms of Covid 19 and should any symptoms develop, you will not attend.
- You agree, Krazy Kids will keep the personal details (Name and Number) of the booking holder for 21 days in accordance with NHS Track and Trace.
- We do not permit the consumption of food & drink unless purchased from the Krazy Kids Café.